The Vibo’s quality department consists of three laboratories that use a centralized system integrated with all company departments, in order to carefully monitor the various production processes.
The internal technicians, young, skilled and certified, can count on modern and cutting-edge equipment, which allows rigorous controls to be implemented during each processing phase.
The real strength? The close daily collaboration between our technicians, who in addition to the skills acquired in the company take exams periodically and support each other by sharing their experience.
Our controls: production processes monitored from A to Z
• Analysis of the incoming raw material by means of a quantometer, mechanical tests and 3.1 certificates.
• Analysis of the raw material preparation process using roughness meters, conductivity meters supported by external analysis.
• Control of the molding and rolling process through dimensional analysis with measurement video microscopes.
• Preparation lines for metallographic specimens integrated with optical instruments such as microscopes and macroscopes for their analysis.
• Analysis of the heat treatment process carried out using the classic tools for mechanical tests such as durometers, micro-durometers, tensile test machinery; control of the heat treatment lines carried out by means of thermometric chains, dewchecker, magnatest and flue gas meters. Chemical analysis of the pools on the heat treatment lines.
• Line of eddy current sorting machines.
• Control of the surface coating process with thickness measurement using integrated Fischer scopes.
• Analysis of the packaging process and complete traceability of the production chain.
• Digitization of control reports and full sharing between laboratories of the tests obtained through full integration of the Quality system.